Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cabin By the Creek

I lay my head down on my pillow,
and close my eyes and go to sleep.
I couldn't help but dream of you,
in a cabin by the creek.

No people to deal with,
no one around.
Beautiful scenery,
not close to town.

A place of happiness for you and I,
a place that feels so very right.
With lots of snuggling and happy times,
I just can't wait to go back tonight.

Tonight when I fell off to sleep,
I went back to that cabin by the creek.
Only now I know so much more,
than I ever did before.

I see the cats and the dog,
a scary movie on tv.
It has a creature in the fog,
that makes you snuggle close to me.

His and her computers are a must,
so our villages don't get turned to dust.
So we can chat while we play,
but sometimes our status will say away.

As we take that time for just you and I,
but now comes dawn and I start to awake.
I'm disappointed its over and let out a sigh,
can't wait for the next journey I take.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristi, means a lot when you put your creativity out there for everyone to look at. Hopefully more coming soon.

    ReplyDelete