Thursday, June 18, 2009

Assignment's

She started the night with a long way to go,
most mere motals would be crying no.
With a tough assignment due in multi,
Kristi doesn't even ask why me.

The most amazing person you've ever met,
she's so special with her great mindset.
She just trudges along getting it done,
headed to the finish as if fired from a gun.

She will get it finished don't you fret,
I would wager it all, on her I would bet.
You can't keep up with her, not even on the run,
She'll be done for the weekend and ready to have her fun.

So exactly what i'm saying,
is Kristi, she's not playing.
She's the greatest thing under the sun,
and she doesn't quit until she's won.

2 comments:

  1. This was written very quickly for one of my really good friends, Kristi who was up most of the night working on a tough assignment. Was hoping to let her know I was supporting her in any way I could, and give her a little inspiration to stay awake and keep going.

    ReplyDelete